SPF - Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing System
Foam Board Insulation System
R-Tech Fanfold Recover Board is a high-performance rigid insulation consisting of a superior closed-cell, lightweight and resilient expanded polystyrene (EPS) with advanced polymeric laminate facers. R-Tech is available with factory-adhered metallic-refl ective facers, white facers or a combination of the two. The EPS core of R-Tech Fanfold Recover Board
meets or exceeds the requirements of ASTM C578, Standard Specification for Rigid, Cellular Polystyrene Thermal Insulation. R-Tech Fanfold Recover Board has excellent dimensional stability, compressive strength and water-
resistant properties. R-Tech Fanfold Recover Board contributes toward LEED® certification credits.
R-Tech Fanfold Recover Board is manufactured by Insulfoam, a division of Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated with ten manufacturing facilities in North America.
Features and Benefits
Labor-saving, accordion-style fanfold product allows installers to carry 400 square feet at one time versus 13 sheets of conventional 4′ x 8′ cover board.
Reduced fastening patterns and lightweight handling reduces labor costs by up to 50%
Water-resistant cover board does not break down like alternative cover boards if leaks occur
- Reduces installed costs compared to wood fi ber or gypsum by 40% to 60%
- Unique polymeric laminate facers permit PVC to be used without slip sheets
- Metallic facer permits usage under mechanically fastened EPDM in northern locations (Contact Carlisle Design Services for guidance)
- Nationwide stocking locations
- UL code approval for numerous recover applications
- Approximately 8x higher R-value than ½” gypsum cover boards and 3x higher R-value than ½” wood fiber boards
- Panel thickness: ½”
- Panel density: 1.25 pcf (available range: 1-2 pcf)
- Bundle size: 4′ x 50′ (200 ft.²)
Spray Polyurethane Foam Cut Away
ENERGY STAR- rated roof coatings are more popular than ever because they offer:
- A terrific Return On Investment (ROI). These roofs can pay for themselves in energy savings within just 7 years (results may vary).
- Federal government tax credits and/or rebates -earmarked for energy-efficient projects for those who qualify.
- Eliminate the need for tear-off, which reduces the amount of waste that is added to our landfills.